Things to Remember:
- We maintain an open door policy and encourage parents to visit the Center at any time.
- A copy of the State’s Minimum Standard Rules, are located in a pocket holder outside the office. A copy of the latest Licensing report is located on the bulletin board outside the office.
- Please keep the office informed of any changes in address and telephone numbers, changes in employment or name, etc.
- Do not just let your child out of the car. Take the time to walk them in.
- Custody papers are to be filed in the office. Law requires that we must allow a child’s parents to pick them up unless we have these papers.
- In the event of a threatening condition, such as a hurricane, power failure or any other problem deemed threatening by management, you may be called to pick up your child immediately. If you are unable to pick up your child in a timely manner a note will be posted on the front door telling you where we have taken your children.
- Any and all items such as sippy cups etc. that may be brought into the center from home must be labeled with the first and last name in accordance with State Minimum Standard Rules. Any items not in compliance with this standard will be disposed of immediately. This is for the health of all of our children.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to notify the Director or Assistant Director of your child’s birthday when a rate decrease is due.
- The local Licensing Office can be contacted at 409-951-3301. Their website address is www.tdprs.state.tx.us/child care
- The Child Abuse Hotline number is 1-800-252-5400
- Any changes made to the handbook or the operational policies will be given to all parents in writing before changes go into effect.
Thank you for trusting us with your most precious possession, your child. We will do our very best to make Kid’s Harbor Learning Center, LP an enjoyable and very memorable experience for you and your child.
As with any business, problems do occur which management may not be aware of. It is our desire that parents feel comfortable in bringing to our attention any lack in service, any questions concerning our policies, or suggestions for improvements within our Center. Please do not just drop out. Take the time to speak to the Director. Parent/Teacher conferences can be scheduled for uninterrupted times at your convenience.