Early Start on Education
From social skills and physical coordination to respect, critical thinking and a broad intellectual curiosity, we are passionate about providing your children with the tools they need to be successful in all aspects of their lives.
Kid’s Harbor combines a strong curriculum and a safe, stimulating environment to create meaningful experiences for your child every day. By focusing on nurturing even skill areas, we help your child develop the skills and curiosity that will fuel success in their kindergarten classrooms and beyond.
Our dedicated staff goes beyond just child care, beyond just reading, writing and arithmetic. They also create active learning experiences around character building, physical activity and social and emotional development.
OPERATIONAL POLICIES, PARENT NOTIFICATION & INVOLVEMENT:
HANDBOOKS ARE DISTRIBUTED UPON ENROLLMENT INTO THE FACILITY AND AS UPDATES OCCUR. THESE POLICIES ARE UPDATED PERIODICALLY AND WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ACCORDINGLY. AN ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF POLICY CHANGES WILL BE REQUIRED UPON RECEIPT OF THE UPDATES. A COPY OF THE UPDATED HANDBOOKS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE DIRECTOR’S OFFICE.
PARENT NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY POSTINGS VIA REMIND 101, EMAIL, FACEBOOK, AND ONLINE.. INFORMATION ON HOW TO SIGN UP FOR REMIND101 CAN BE FOUND ON HERE.
Communicable Disease Policy:
Before accessing our building, you will be screened by answering a survey and taking the temperature of each person upon arrival at the facility each day. You will be denied entry if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Not wearing a mask throughout the duration of your visit
- A temperature of 100.4°F or above
- Signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, and low-grade fever
- In the previous 14 days has had contact with someone with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19; is under investigation for COVID-19; or is ill with a respiratory illness
- In the previous 14 days has travelled internationally to countries with widespread, sustained community transmission.